The Sunrise Beach VFD Auxiliary Presents
An Art and Wine Event
A member of the Kingsland Arts and Craft Guild and resident of Sunrise Beach, Linda is known for her unique crafts including one-of-a-kind gourds that she grows herself. A perfect accent in any home or garden decor!
Harry AngelRelief Carving
Harry has been sculpting a variety of woods since the 80’s, but prefers mesquite. He hand carves each piece using a free-style technique and special finishing to bring out the natural beauty of the wood
Another first-timer at our Sip-and-Stroll, Leroy is a retired engineer who took up the hobby of sculpture in his retirement and is largely self-taught. He brings life to a variety of natural materials including stone and wood
Where is the Sip and Stroll?
Exhibitor Inquiry Form
The 2022 event is full! If you are interested in participating in the next Sip & Stroll, please fill out the following form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone from the committee will get in touch with you right away. Thanks!
- Booths will be assigned on a first come first paid basis.
- Tables are $40.00 each (2 chairs included); booths are approximately 8×8 feet.
- A tax-deductible donation of one of your items is required for our silent auction.
- This is an indoor (rain or shine) event.
- Deadline for Registration is August 1; no booth refunds after August 15.
- Questions? Please email email@example.com.
Rules and Regulations for Exhibitors
- Exhibitors must display their own original, handcrafted work. No proxy Exhibitors allowed.
- Digital prints must be labeled as such.
- No manufactured products or commercial displays, or ceramics cast from commercial molds.
- No plants, except as decoration.
- No foods prepared on site.
- No pets in exhibit area.
- Exhibit space has limited storage space available the day of the show
- Sunrise Beach Volunteer Fire Department Auxiliary is not responsible for any damage or loss to any of the exhibitors’ booths, displays or craft/artwork either during the show or during overnight pre set-up.
- No refunds will be made due to cancellation by either party.
- Exhibitors are responsible for collecting Texas State Sales Tax and reporting to the Texas Comptroller of Public Affairs.
- SBVFDA reserves the right to review all displays and inspect all artwork to ensure compliance with Art Show rules and to ensure artwork is accurately represented by application photographs. Applicants must stay all day and service their booth during open hours.
- Violation of the Art Show rules may be grounds for expulsion without a refund.
- Set Up – Friday September 2, 2022 5:00 – 8:00pm
- Tear Down – Immediately after close of show on September 3, 2022
- No Command Strips allowed